On the Road Again – VEPCA’s Fall & Winter Show Schedule 2016-2017
September 5, 2016 § Leave a comment
You can find us at these shows in the upcoming months:
- Abbot Kinney Festival, Venice Beach Sunday, September 25
- Hillsborough Antiques Art and Design November 4-5-6
- St. Christopher’s Antiques Show in Willow Glen January 27-29
- Modernism Week – Palm Springs Modernism show February 17-20
Many of the shows we participate in are holding strong, in particular we recommend
Palm Springs Modernism over the President’s Day weekend as a fun winter getaway and a treat for design fans. Book your hotel by November and sign up for home tours and film screenings by December 1st or you’ll miss out.
Want our advice on where to stay in Palm Springs?
- The Saguaro if you are traveling with kids
- The Parker if you are feeling fancy
- The Ace Hotel or the The Hard Rock if you pack a good hat
VEPCA has weathered some big changes with shows.
So, there have been some bumps, but we will continue to bring our collection closer to you with these partnerships.
We hope to see you, here, there and everywhere.
Elizabeth and Sarah Shop Mavens
Charly and Franck adjunct sales team
This post was written by VEPCA Owner Elizabeth Norris and Edited by Kristen Phillips of Blue Collar Digital
Established 1997, Vintage European Posters is a Berkeley Based dealer of
Original Advertising Posters.
We offer linen backing, custom framing and a collection of over 2,500 original posters from Europe and the The United States.
Visit Our Showroom at 2201 Fourth Street in Berkeley
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11-5
as well as select weekends and by appointment.
To reach us, please call 510 843 2201 or email vintage email@example.com